Sabir x Brittany Krystle Part 1
Driving Revenue With Your Personal Brand With Brittany Krystle: $100,000+ Expert Insights - Part 1 Of 2
Personal branding tips from an expert—that’s what’s on offer here.
Brittany Krystle is an expert in this field. She understands the ins and outs of personal branding and knows exactly what it takes to succeed and join the ranks of famous influencers and super-successful brands.
To learn about her strategies and read all of her tips, take a look at the guide below. For a quick summary—a taste of what’s to come—check out these quick Q & As:
- Do You Need a Personal Brand? You could be forgiven for thinking that you don’t need a personal brand if you’re focusing on a business and not an individual. But everyone can benefit from a personal brand, including CEOs, founders, and entrepreneurs. It will help you to elevate your status, increase your business conversions, and facilitate connections that will help with collaborations, networking, and more.
- Should You Bide Your Time? Whatever you do, don’t bide your time and wait until you have a better camera, more ideas, or you feel more confident on film. That stuff might come, it might not, but the best way to learn and grow is to turn on the camera, type out some blogs, and start building your brand right now.
- Do You Need to Engage? You should always engage with your followers. It shows that you care, that you’re paying attention, and it can also turn occasional viewers and window-shoppers into lifetime subscribers and customers.
- How Many Platforms Should You Join? Brittany Krystle advocates for focusing your attention on one platform to begin with and only expanding when you have the resources to do so. Don’t spread yourself too thin. It’s better to go 100% on one platform than 25% on four.
- Will Success on Instagram Lead to Success on YouTube? Unfortunately, succeeding on one platform doesn’t mean you will succeed on another. Even well-known influencers struggle to transition. You will have to build from scratch on all platforms, but at least you will have the knowledge and the tools to do so.
- How Can You Go Viral? There is no easy way to go viral, but there are a few things that you can do to increase your chances. You also need to ask yourself whether it’s even worth chasing a viral video or post, as it’s rarely as effective as many people assume and it doesn’t always lead to an increase in sales.
- How Can I Remove Bad Press? Are there negative posts out there about your brand? There are a few ways that you can remove those posts and improve your online reputation.
This is just a summary of the many tips offered by Brittany Krystle. It’s one of the most insightful and educational interviews ever in the history of This Week With Sabir, so it’s worth watching the video and reading the guide below.
Once you make it to the end, you will be ready to start building your social media empire and taking those accounts to the top.
Meet Brittany Krystle. Brittany is a personal branding expert and the host of the top-rated business & marketing podcast, Beyond Influential. Brittany shares $100,000+ in Expert Insights around building of and generating revenue from your personal brand. With a decade of experience in personal brand strategy & content development, Brittany has worked with some of the biggest personal brands online to grow their influence, including Gary Vaynerchuk, Marie Forleo & Tom Bilyeu. She now teaches entrepreneurs how to build an authentic, influential brand online that allows them to create the results they want in their life and business while playing by their own rules. Watch & Take Notes.
#ThisWeekWithSabir Audio Experience
Check out the $100,000 Expert Insights - Part 2: Driving Revenue with Your Personal Brand with Brittany Krystle: $100,000 Expert Insights