Sabir x Alex Khuda Part 1
Live Streaming For Your Business And Personal Brand With Alex Khuda: $100k+ Insights - Part 1 Of 2
Every episode of This Week With Sabir was broadcast using Restream, so I was delighted when I was given the chance to speak with its creator, Alex Khuda.
Who better to talk about the rise of live streaming than the founder of one of the biggest streaming platforms on the web?
If you fit into any of the categories below, this is the guide for you:
- Content creators looking to follow in the footsteps of major TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram stars.
- B2B founders seeking ways to boost organic traffic.
- Professionals keen to establish themselves as experts in their field.
- Entrepreneurs who want to use live streaming to boost business and professional revenue.
Alex Khuda speaks candidly about what it takes to succeed on platforms like Restream. Here is just a short summary of the points that he discusses to give you a taste of what’s to come:
- Businesses that Can Benefit: You don’t need to be an extroverted entrepreneur to benefit from live streaming. Regardless of your business model, there is a way that you can use live streaming to speak to current and prospective customers, increasing your conversions using organic marketing.
- Stay Engaged: Encouraging interactions during and after your live stream will increase views and get more eyes on your stream. You should allocate 30 to 60 minutes after each stream to go through the comments. If you take the time to respond to your viewers, you will turn casual watchers into lifetime fans, and you’ll also give yourself a bump in the algorithm.
- Collaborate: Look for similar companies and professionals and enquire about collaborations. Make sure you have something to offer them, especially in the early days, when you don’t have enough subscribers or viewers to entice established creators.
- Create Good Content: It doesn’t matter how lucky you are or how hard you work, if you don’t create good content, you will fail. Live streaming success is entirely dependent on the quality of your content. It needs to grab their attention and hold it for the duration of the stream. It should be interesting, unique, and valuable.
- Get Ideas: If you’re struggling for ideas, take a look at what other streamers are doing in your niche. The goal is not to copy them directly, but to use their content as inspiration. Paying attention to other streamers and content creators will also help you to learn their tricks and techniques, some of which you can use to grow your own following.
- Entertain, Don’t Sell: Stop selling your products every chance that you get. That’s not entertaining; it’s not interesting. The selling can come later, once all eyes are on you and your viewers trust you. To begin with, you need to give them a reason to watch you and follow you.
These are just a few of the tidbits offered by Alex Khuda.
If you’re trying to establish yourself as a content creator and generate some sales via live streams, this guide is not to be missed!
Meet Alex Khuda. Alex is CEO and co-founder of Restream, one of the world’s largest distribution services for live video broadcasts. Alex has been an entrepreneur for the last 14 years. He founded a few e-commerce startups, and successfully exited one of them. Originally from Ukraine. Currently, he lives in Austin, Texas. Alex joined me on Wednesday, July 29, 2020, and shared $100k+ Insights with live streaming for your business and personal brand. His platform, Restream.io, is used multi-million viewers per month who tune in LIVE and live shows produced by multiple millions of hosts each month. 6 million live stream hosts getting 800 million views per month! Tune in. Take notes. Get started with live streaming for your business or elevate your live streaming game! Alex was kind enough to give a special lifetime discount code for the #ThisWeekWithSabir live show fans (see bottom of this page).
#ThisWeekWithSabir Audio Experience
Check out the $100,000 Expert Insights - Part 2: Live Streaming for Your Business and Personal Brand with Alex Khuda