Sabir x Patrick Givens Part 1
How To Win With Alexa, Google Home & Smart Devices With Patrick Givens: $100k+ Growth Hacking Insights - Part 1 Of 2
Smart voice technology is taking over. You can turn on the lights, change the temperature, and order more milk with a simple voice command.
But what does all of this mean for businesses and marketers?
How can you use voice tech searches to your advantage, and do you even need to?
These are the questions addressed by Patrick Givens, an expert in voice technology.
- What is Voice Technology? This is the first thing that we address below, and it’s an important question. You may think that you have a pretty good understanding of what voice tech is, but it’s important to look at it from the context of a marketer and business owner, and not a consumer.
- Smart Searches: If more people are searching the web using voice commands on their smart home devices and phones, do you need to facilitate them? Is there such a thing as SEO for voice technology and, if so, how can you cater for it? These are some of the questions that Givens addresses, ultimately arriving at a few surprising conclusions, including the fact that you may already be doing everything that you need to do.
- Differences in Voice Tech: There are many different voice technologies out there, including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Apple Siri. All of these products are built on similar technologies but there are specific differences that you need to be aware of. How do they respond to voice commands, what kinds of networks are they connected to, and how can you tailor your business to suit these different platforms?
- The Present and Future: One of the surprising conclusions drawn by Givens is that voice tech isn’t advanced enough for small-to-medium businesses to start paying attention. It can certainly help bigger businesses with huge budgets, but everyone else can afford to wait this one out. The question is, how long will that remain the case, and what does the future hold for voice tech?
- When is the Year of Voice: Every year is defined as “the year of voice tech”. But it hasn’t actually arrived yet and it’s still not quite at the point where everyone needs to stand up and take notice. So, when is the year of voice and what will that year even look like?
Voice technology is in a state of transition right now. It’s something that offers a wealth of opportunities for consumers but something that you can’t really benefit from unless you’re a big business with a big budget.
There are opportunities out there, though. If you’re a small business owner desperately looking for an edge, a way to get ahead of your competitors, voice technology could have the answer.
Take a look at the full guide and video below to learn more. Patrick Givens is a nationally renowned expert on the subject of voice technology and the ways that it can benefit US businesses. He is the person that you go to when you need advice on this subject, and you can find all of his words of wisdom below.
Voice marketing has been hailed as the “next big thing” in ecommerce marketing, with major brands investing huge sums of money into voice optimization.
If the hype is to be believed, it can change the way that companies market their products and interact with their customers.
It’s the future, or so they say. But it’s also the present, and countless small companies and marketing agencies are scrambling to jump on the bandwagon and discover what this technology can do for them.
I recently spoke with Patrick Givens about this subject. Patrick is a pioneer in the field of voice AI and the best person to ask about the opportunities and pitfalls provided by this technology.
#ThisWeekWithSabir Audio Experience
Check out $100,000+ Expert Insights. Part 2: How to Win with Alexa, Google Home & Smart Devices with Patrick Givens