Sabir x Aron Levin Part 1
Successful Influencer Marketing With Aron Levin: $100,000+ Expert Insights - Part 1 Of 2
Influencer marketing is one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your brand.
Influencers often have higher engagement rates than traditional celebrities and they also reach a great number of people than many traditional forms of advertising.
The problem is that everyone is doing it these days and the market has become somewhat saturated. There are influencers out there who seem to only post ads, and you could end up paying a lot of money to work with them and getting very few sales in return.
Aron Levin is an expert in working with influencers. He knows how to use social media stars to promote brands and increase awareness and sales, and in the following guide, he will help you to do the same.
If you’re wondering whether influencer advertising is a good fit for your brand and you want to know how and where to get started, this is the guide for you!
Take a look at the questions and answers below for a taster of what’s to come:
- Is it Right for You? Influencer marketing can work for most brands, but it’s not right for everyone. The first step is to understand who your target audience is and to make sure they are actually using the sites that you will be targeting.
- Are You Focusing on the Right People? It’s tempting to work with someone who has 10 million followers and to throw all of your marketing budgets at a single post or campaign, but how many of those followers will actually buy what you’re selling? If you sell in a specific niche, it makes much more sense to work with smaller and more targeted influencers within the same niche. A user with 10k followers is always more effective than a user with 1 million followers if they are in your niche.
- Are They Real? There are a lot of fake influencers out there. They buy followers and fake engagement as a way of attracting advertisers, and if you’re not paying attention, you could be stung by these scammers. Make sure that the followers are real and there is a lot of genuine engagements for every post.
- Do You Need to Pay? You should never expect a successful influencer to work for free or for coupons. They’re trying to make a living and coupons don’t pay the bills. However, their follower count will dictate how much they are worth, and, in some cases, they may work with you in exchange for free products and generous affiliate partnerships.
- Where Can You Find Influencers? Most influencers have contact info in their bios. To find the right ones for your brand, you should search for active influencers in your niche, find someone who has the sort of engagement and aesthetic that you’re looking for, and contact them using the information in their bio.
To learn more about Aron Levin’s work and to discover the tips and tricks of successful influencer marketing, take a look at the article below or watch my full 60-minute interview with Levin.
Meet Aron Levin. Social media has changed the world, and many of those changes have been positive.
Say what you want about the proliferation of fake news and our apparent descent into a Wall-E dystopia, but you can’t ignore the benefits that social media has provided.
It has connected distant families and old friends. It gives lonely and disengaged people a chance to connect with their loved ones and find new friends.
More importantly, for the subject of this guide at least, it serves as a springboard for new talents, innovative brands, and exciting ideas.
Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, and The Weeknd are all major A-list stars that got their start on social media. And they’re just the tip of a very large iceberg.
Countless brands, entertainers, comedians, actors, and average Joes and Janes have used sites like Instagram and Facebook to reverse their fortunes and transform their lives.
In the latest episode of This Week with Sabir, I spoke with influencer marketing expert Aron Levin about the ways that brands can use these platforms to boost their sales.
Check out the $100,000 Expert Insights - Part 2: Successful Influencer Marketing with Aron Levin